sometimes i cry because starfleet isnt real. i'm a ravenclaw, and im deeply in love with natasha romanoff
so today my ap art history teacher was teaching us about Hapshetsut the only female pharaoh and he was like “have you seen women they can pop out a baby and be like alright let’s go” and then he walked over to this guy and aimed his fist towards his balls and the guy flinched and held his crotch so he was like “men may be stronger but women are tougher” and then he said “so when someone tells you to grow a pair, they mean ovaries”
I don’t like bullies. I don’t care where they come from.
i’ve always had issues with food and what i like ever since i was a kid considering that i was born well over 2 months premature and i never ate much. my mum is always going on at me and yelling at me about how i never like any food like its a personal conscious decision of mine to dislike all of this food specifically to ignore her, i literally have no control over my taste buds. and then i say i have 200+ pins of recipes on pinterest that i’ll eat but she refuses to buy ingredients so i can’t make them and then yells at me when i get defensive about this because she brings it up all the time considering that we eat over 3+ times a day. i’m just so over this and it’s annoying me too like i’m sorry i don’t just like food especially when you’re on a super boring health kick of “10 almonds + apple” for lunch and shit like that. i wish i did like more food but i don’t and i can’t think of anything simple from the top of my head and i just hate this because there is a lot of food i like it just happens to be unhealthy, expensive or time consuming and it’s not my fault
F is for the fine dwarven crafts
U is for the unbelievably fine dwarven crafts
N is for now, the best time to buy fine dwarven crafts direct from orzammar
as much as i’d like to have story-altering options while playing assassin’s creed… they’d give birth to some seriously fucked up alternate timelines.
friendly reminder that Harry Potter
- at eleven, was described by his teachers as ‘bright’
- at the same age, according to the Sorting Hat: “Not a bad mind, either. There’s talent, oh my goodness, yes” and “You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head”
- mastered the challenging Patronus Charm at thirteen and proceeded to teach it at fifteen
- resisted the Imperius Curse at fourteen and soon learned to throw it off completely, even when cast by the incredibly powerful Voldemort
- also at fourteen, learned to cast a powerful Accio Charm
- at fifteen, was training other students
- at the same age, under extreme stress, tested as ‘exceeds expectations’ or ‘outstanding’ in every subject that required actual magic (including the dreaded Potions)
- same age, cast a briefly effective Cruciatus Curse
- at sixteen, became a star Potions student simply by following superior instructions
- at seventeen, successfully cast the Imperius Curse on his first try, and used it repeatedly
- at the same age, cast a successful Cruciatus Curse
In honor of the new 2mb-500px gif limit, here’s some Tony Stark HUD close-up goodness.
The truth is a matter of circumstance. Its not all things to all people, all the time. And neither am I.
So I learned from my friend that coconut water can be used as an emergency blood transfusion, and of course my first thought was “So, can a vampire drink coconut water?”
and of course we had this idea of these tropical vampires being horrified when these old world vampires come and are still drinking blood like some sort of monster.
guys oh my god
But can I tell you something? It is not going to turn out the way you think.